The South St. Paul Secondary Media Center is an instructional hub with resources specifically chosen to meet the educational needs of our staff and students. We are committed to building a principled learning community driven by interest, need, and a growing interdependence on technology. We strive to empower our students and staff to achieve success in the 21st Century.
Book Loan Policy
- Maximum of five books checked out at one time
- Three-week loan period
- Students do not need a pass to use the Media Center before or after school.
- Students do need a pass to come to the Media Center during the school day unless a teacher brings the entire class or it is passing time. Please present your pass at the circulation desk as soon as you enter the Media Center.
- Be courteous and respect fellow students, staff, the Media Center facility and materials.
- Students must sign in and out when entering or leaving the media center without a teacher.
- No eating or drinking is permitted in the Media Center.
DESTINY Online Catalog
Click here to access the DESTINY Online Catalog.
Search for items in the Media Centers collections here.