- When do I register for fall, winter and spring sports?
- What are the requirements for student-participants to be scholastically eligible (6-12)?
- How long does a student need to be in attendance in order to practice or play in a contest that day?
- Is possession of alcohol, tobacco or vaping products a rules violation?
- Can middle school students play on senior high teams?
- How often does my son or daughter need to get a physical examination?
- Is my son or daughter able to participate in a sport and co-curricular activity during the same season?
- Do athletic teams have to raise funds each year?
- What is the school's varsity lettering policy?
- What is Captains' Practice?
SSP Activities Department
700 North Second Street
South St. Paul, MN 55075
Phone: (651) 457-9462
Fax: (651) 457-9455
Activities Director/Asst. Principal
Phone: (651) 457-9417
Activities Department Secretary